Monday, August 2, 2010

Its like a Heat Wave!

So today is August 2, and currently the temperature here in Southwest Louisiana is sitting at a steady 100 degrees, however the heat index has the temperature feeling at a oppressing 110 degrees.

The scary thing about this whole thing is that this is only the second day of August. Yes, I hate to advise you but you have 29 more days of this oppressing heat to live through. However, I am very grateful that I have my new car for this heat wave. If I would have been driving my old car during this heat wave I would look like an obessed stripper who worked his money maker too hard on the pole. So I am very grateful for my Optima. Long live the buick, may she rest in peace.

Anyways, in other news I was told a week ago that I have lost an amazing 23 pounds thanks to this miracle drug that I am on for my type 2 diabetes. How does it feel to be 23 pounds lighter? Ummm, Im hungry dang it! But, all jokes aside I am very happy with the progress I am making towards being a size healthy. Wait, speaking of heat, how do these people expect me to participate in the New Orleans Red Dress run in all of this heat? OMG! I have a feeling that I am going to be watching from the side line. :-))))

Well folks, I have chicken in the oven, and homework that I need to be tending to. I have to sign off. As always, remember to Live well, Laugh hard, and Love often. (Yea, I changed it on you.)

Kindrick

1 comment:

  1. Awesome weight loss!! It's hot so maybe you'll loose even more in the heat! What medication did they put you on? Troy takes Amaryl

    ReplyDelete