So today you gave me a call, and although you and I have talked on the phone plenty of times in the last few days/weeks, this call was different. This phone call brought back memories of when I lived hundreds of miles away from you, and you would call me at 3 and 4 in the morning. I remember those calls well, I would often have to go and sit on the balcony to talk to you because I didn't wanna wake-up my other "roommates." Anyways, so right now I am sure that you are about to loose your mind reading this blog, because you have realized that this blog is a public letter to you.
I realized that in the 12 years or so that we have known each other I have never told you how proud I am that you have accomplished your goals. O wow! To watch you go from volunteer to executive director of an organization that you have so much passion about. I bet you didn't know that I secretly watch you for an example on how to set and achieve my goals. So yes, your life had its moments but the great thing about that is you didn't allow them to keep you back.
Anyways, its important as we grow into another season in life that you understand that I appreciate laughing, and sharing all of my life moments with you. I simply pray that God allows me to continue to share with you. Keep up the great work kid!
Sincerely yours,
Kindrick
excellent! you are such a wonderful man
ReplyDeletelove mama deb