.jpg)
Its been another magnificent Monday. This will make my third attempt at blogging. I look forward to blogging so that I can use my blogging as a tool to cleanse my soul from my thoughts. I often find myself being held hostage by my own thoughts, and worries. But, I am resolved to place them in cyber space and simply leave them there.
Through this blog I plan to share everything in my life with you. Thoughts, feelings about current events, notes from sermons at church, etc. You are going to learn alot about me, through reading this blog. BIG NEWS: I have Secrets, some of them, I am going to share in this blog, others are too close to my heart to share with Cyber Space. Besides, I do plan on being a successful individual at some point in my life, and sharing all of my secrets might hinder me from that. Ok, I gotta run..My first secret is that I am addicted to reality TV. Real Housewives of New Jersey is now starting.
Talk to you later.
No comments:
Post a Comment