Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Just to empty my head

Hey there blog buddies!

Today has been an interesting Tuesday to say the least. There have been so many things going on in our crazy little world today.

First, today is day 64 of the BP oil catastrophe in the gulf coast, and the earliest sign of a solution is not until August. What are we going to do? Today, a Federal judge in Louisiana delivered an opinion to block the 6 mos. Moratorium that would prevent deepwater drilling. The moratorium was put in place as a means to remove offshore workers from platforms so that “watch-dogs” could check for safety violations on platforms that are currently in use. The white house immediately issued a statement stating that it would appeal the judge’s decision to “block” the moratorium. Shortly after that announcement information was released stating that the federal judge, who sat the case, should have passed on the case because he has financial ties to Transocean. Transocean is the company that owned the Deepwater Horizon, the rig which was leased to BP and So, in the great American art of bureaucratic bull-corn, where does that leave me as an oil-field employee? Where does this leave you? Hmmm, NOBODY KNOWS. You will just have to pop some pop-corn and watch the DRAMA unfold. I think this drama is going to have Victor and Nicki’s 100th wedding BEAT. J (Good Lord those people have renewed their vows more than you wash your panties.)

Second, our stars of ABC’s the Bachelor have called it QUITS! Lyons, and tigers and bears, OH MY! I mean seriously! Did you really expect this to work? All I can say is this, CIRRRRCUS!

Ok, love you lots. I know, I really didn’t share much but I have been multi-tasking through this entire post. Ill be back later in the week.

Give somebody a hug, they sure could use it!

Kindrick

1 comment:

  1. oh I have so much to say about this but I'll have to refrain. I'm not sure there is enough room in this box so instead I'll resign to doing it on my own blog eventually. I've been tring to find my own personal thoughts and opinions about the oil spill before I put it all out there.

    ReplyDelete